This is an instant fat loss technology which involves non-invasive and non-wounding body sculpting. The treatments entail no discomfort or recovery period. This instant slimming technique delivers precise reduction of localised fat tissue and cellulite in multiple treatment areas: abdomen, thighs, buttocks, flanks, inner knees - wherever it is that you want to sculpt your body.
HOW DOES BODY SLIMMING WITH CAVITATION WORK?
The ultrasonic cavitation machine uses high-frequency sound waves to break up the fat cells, then the fat leaks into the fluids of the body. The lymph system then picks up it up as waste material which is processed by the liver and removed as sweat, urine and feces. Patients are advised to assist the process of fat elimination in the days following their treatment by changing their dietary habits. An increased intake of water and detox tea (ginger, chamomile, green tea etc) is recommended, and patients should also avoid alcohol, sodas, sweets and fatty foods. Visible slimming results can be seen after a single treatment, while further treatments deliver additional reductions in circumference.
For this reason, each different cartridge is designed to converge ultrasound at a specific skin layer depth. Amazingly, during skin and neck treatment sessions, the patient’s skin becomes more firm and youthful as new collagen grows.
TARGETED AREAS FOR ULTRASONIC CAVITATION
- Men’s chest
WHAT ARE THE MAIN PURPOSES OF CAVITATION?
- Fat reduction
- Cellulite treatment
The procedure breaks down fat deposits and reduces appearance of cellulite; additionally, with other settings, powerful ultrasonic waves help tighten the skin.
AFTER HOW LONG ARE THE RESULTS VISIBLE?
- You can have a 2cm immediate fat reduction straight after the 1 st session.
- The results vary depending on how long the fat has been deposited, how dense
the fat is, and how well the lymphatic circulation system is working.
- Dense, matured fats are harder to break than immature fats.
- It is very important for the patient to know that the procedure works hand in hand
with diet to achieve weight loss hence they must stick to the diet recommended
by the Aesthetic Technician.
- The weight loss varies from patient to patient as it largely influenced by patient’s
genetics, health & lifestyle.
DOES THE BODY SAG AFTER CAVITATION?
The procedure has a tightening effect on the skin and muscles. If early weight loss resulted in sagging, cavitation helps tighten up the body.
WHAT'S THE BEST INTERVAL FOR SESSIONS?
- For fat reduction, a 20 minutes procedure is administered, 3 times a week
- Or 40 minutes procedure, twice a week.
- For cellulite treatment, 40 minutes sessions are administered, twice a week.
- The more frequent the sessions, the faster the results.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF CAVITATION?
- Skin redness because of the friction of the probe to the skin, this clears a few
- Sometimes, patients may feel a mild detox headache.
- Dry mouth.
- Changes in the bowel movement: more frequent, loose and smelly stools.
WHY IS CAVITATION IMPORTANT?
Traditional weight loss methods make you feel hungry hence your body goes to self-protection mode. This means that metabolism slows, your body starts spending energy more efficiently, which makes it difficult to burn fat and lose weight. When you complete your diet and start adding weight, the body will store more fat to be used in case of starvation.
Cavitation helps you to fight against the fat that may be deposited in your body. The fat is naturally disposed of by the body’s own filtration system. Cavitation as compared with the surgical slimming methods has no risk of scarring, pain, bleeding, and infection, and there is no recovery time needed.