Last updated: 20 Jan 2021
Dear valued Skinqothetics friends and clients
In light of recent developments around the COVID-19 virus and subsequent recommendations made by Government, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that your health and well-being and that of our staff is of extreme priority to us at Skinqothetics. At Skinqothetics we adhere to strict protocols as it relates to health and hygiene – and the COVID-19 crisis is no exception. However, we have increased our disinfectant protocols in an effort to limit COVID-19 within our practice in order to further protect our patients and staff.
Below please find some valuable insights and further precautionary measures implemented at Skinqothetics:
In our practice:
- Hand washing/hand sanitizing – please make use of the hand sanitizer available with our security guard at our gate and at reception.
- Door handles are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Please feel free to call ahead should you wish to limit your interaction with other patients in our waiting room – we will gladly accommodate you and take you through to your treatment room as soon as possible upon your arrival.
- Please avoid cash as far as possible and opt for card payments. EFTs can be arranged with our team.
- If you feel unwell or are experiencing flu-like symptoms – we would suggest that you please reschedule your appointment.
- You will be asked a series of questions as they relate to possible recent exposure to COVID-19 – we appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.
- Our team have been up-skilled and educated as to all relevant hygiene protocols as it relates to infectious diseases – including COVID-19.
In essence, it is business as usual at Skinqothetics. Should you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will gladly reassure you of our hygiene protocols and processes.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.